Month: February 2010

Cardinal O’Connor Residence,Riverdale

An article in The Riverdale Press of 2.4.2010 gives an interesting history of the priests’ residence at 5655 Arlington Avenue, Riverdale, NY 10471. Built as a monastery for cloistered Sisters in 1902, it was later used as a pre-seminary residence. Now, some 28 retired priests of the Archdiocese of New York live there. Link to […]